Web Stats Tracked By Google Analytics

Thursday, August 5, 2010

08/05/10 Video: Bridgeport Resident Rick Torres pledges to fight progressivism and moderation


Video:

Rick Torres pledges to fight progressivism and moderation

Bridgeport Friends,

There are 5 days until the Republican Primary on August 10th. Time is short, but I know we are on the verge of defeating my primary opponent. Should I win with your help it will be one of the biggest upsets in CTGOP history. I released a new video demonstrating my Conservative principles and the moderate views of my 'Republican-In-Name-Only' opponent.


Your support is invaluable. Together over the last day we have raised $4,835 toward our $10,000 goal. It is imperative that I meet my goal by raising another $6,000 by 4:00 PM tomorrow so that we can commit those resources effectively to get out the vote.

I need 6,000 to 8,000 votes to win my primary. Every dollar you donate today will go directly to motivating voters to turnout and cast a vote for liberty. Over the last week I have received the endorsements of the Honorable Ron Paul, the Republican Liberty Caucus and Pro-Life State Rep. T.R. Rowe.

Help me maintain my momentum to win this primary with a donation of $50, $100, $500, or more. Thank you for your continued support.


P.S. Please click here to listen to my appearance on Mark Levin.

Sincerely,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Raw Bridgeort Blog And RSS Feed

Popular Bridgeport Roundup Posts - All Time

Popular Bridgeport Roundup Posts - Last 30 days

Popular Bridgeport Roundup Posts - Last 7 Days