Web Stats Tracked By Google Analytics

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

08/04/10 Bridgeport Resident Rick Torres Receives Endorsement Of CT Conservative T.R. Rowe


Conservative Pro-Life State Rep. T.R. Rowe Endorses Rick Torres


Bridgeport Friends,

I am thrilled today to accept the endorsement of the Honorable T.R. Rowe. T.R. Rowe has been a lion for Conservative values and personal principle in the State Legislature. Our polling shows that prior to his endorsement we are within single digits of winning this election. With today's endorsement of T.R. Rowe I am now all the more confident in my ability to defeat my Republican In Name Only opponent. Receiving this endorsement just seven days before the primary confirms that we are on the cusp of a tremendous upset against the hand-picked party establishment candidate. We have 6 days to close the gap.


Please read the Endorsement from State Senator T.R. Rowe:

"My fellow Republicans. I am pleased to endorse my friend Rick Torres in his bid for US Congress. Rick has the conviction and strength of character to be our next Congressman.

I have known Rick and his wife Michele for many years. I know Rick to be a very decent and honorable family man. Republicans are fortunate to have three good candidates in this primary, however I am endorsing Rick because of his pro-life values. I was very impressed with his recent endorsement by Congressman Ron Paul. In Rick Torres we have a true champion of Conservatism and I urge my fellow Republicans to join me in supporting Rick Torres. Rick Torres has been a stalwart of his Bridgeport community for his entire life and because of that he is the Republican with the best chance to beat Jim Himes in November. But beating Jim Himes is not enough. We need a Republican in office with the principle and a commitment to the Constitution, Conservative values, and the free market. Rick Torres is that person. Please join me in voting for Republican Rick Torres in the August 10th Republican Primary."

This deep show of support from T.R. Rowe follows the game-changing endorsement of Congressman Ron Paul. Our polling shows that we are within single digits of my big-government opponent. I need your financial commitment of at least $100 today to close that gap and help us win this primary. A contribution today of $100 will allow us to air a 30 second radio spot on primary day. There are six days left but tomorrow is the last day for us to buy election day air time.

Your donation of $50, $200, or $500 will allow us to effectively get our message of liberty out to the voters and win on Tuesday.

If you were ever inclined to support this campaign, the time is now. I have dedicated the last eight months of my life for this cause. I have sacrificed time with my family and time with my business to carry the burden of freedom in my district. I do so willingly and because I know it is right. Your financial donation now will let me carry our message to the general election. In the next forty eight hours I need your pledge to help me close the gap.


Sincerely,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Raw Bridgeort Blog And RSS Feed

Popular Bridgeport Roundup Posts - All Time

Popular Bridgeport Roundup Posts - Last 30 days

Popular Bridgeport Roundup Posts - Last 7 Days