Web Stats Tracked By Google Analytics

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

08/10/10 Linda McMahon Statement on Connecticut Republican Primary Victory

Linda McMahon Statement on Connecticut Republican Primary Victory


“This Election Is About Jobs. The American Dream Is Threatened, But Washington Continues Its Reckless Spending, Massive Debt, And Tax Increases. Washington Is Suffocating Small Businesses And Killing Jobs. … It’s Time For Something Different.”


West Hartford, Conn., August 10, 2010 Republican U.S. Senate Candidate Linda McMahon tonight released the following statement following her victory in the Republican U.S. Senate Primary in Connecticut:


“Tonight, I am honored to have earned the support of Republicans around Connecticut. Since I entered this race eleven months ago, we have crisscrossed this great state and attended over 660 meetings and events, where I have had the opportunity to hear from voters and better understand their issues and concerns. And unlike someone else in this race, I didn’t need to fly to Vancouver to do it. I understand that people are hurting because I see it all around this state. And I know what that feels like because I’ve been there before.


“This election is about jobs. The American Dream is threatened, but Washington continues its reckless spending, massive debt, and tax increases. Washington is suffocating small businesses and killing jobs. This is not only threatening our well-being, but also the well-being of our children and grandchildren. It’s time for something different.


“I’m honored to have earned my Party’s nomination, and I am determined to lead our Party to victory in November.”

###

For more information, contact the

Linda McMahon for Senate Press Office

860-244-2010.


Linda McMahon for Senate 2010

973 Farmington Avenue | West Hartford, CT 06107


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Raw Bridgeort Blog And RSS Feed

Popular Bridgeport Roundup Posts - All Time

Popular Bridgeport Roundup Posts - Last 30 days

Popular Bridgeport Roundup Posts - Last 7 Days